Claim settlements consist of multiple, semi-structured documents with arbitrary layouts. To ensure proper reimbursements and to prevent fraud, these documents need to be checked for completeness & formal requirements, whereas all relevant information needs to be extracted to facilitate a proper handling. Preparatory data extraction is time-intensive and currently requires a lot of manual work.
- Classification of documents
- Extraction of a defined set of relevant values for each document class.
- Correlation and cross-check of defined values.
- Extraction of handwritten text from forms.
- Document Extraction & Classification
Classify documents and extract all relevant information to ensure proper handling.
- Document Validation
Cross-check key values and make sure all formal requirements are met.
- Insurance Coverage Validation
Check if a claim is covered by the insurance policy.
- Fraud Prevention
Analyze extracted data from documents in-depth to extend fraud reduction efforts.
Health Insurance Companies
- Faster validation & processing of health claims
- Batch processing of handwritten forms
- Reduction of fraudulent claims & optimization of reimbursement amounts
Flight Compensation Services
- Batch processing of flight claims
- Speed up customer reimbursement
- Reduction of legal team efforts to qualified tasks
- Improved legal quality of claim documentation